Accepted HHW Items
- Chemicals must be in their original labeled containers, except used motor oil and cooking oil.
- All items must have spill-proof lids
- Collect oil in a container with a screw-top lid.
- All Items must have easily read labels
- For sized small containers, items must fit into a box no larger than 20″ x 14″ x 14″ in size.
- Please note that items set out without scheduling, will NOT be collected.
Items accepted include:
- Used motor oil and used cooking oil (screw top lid)
- Batteries of all kinds
- Paint of all kinds
- Light bulbs of all kinds
- Household cleaners
- Aerosol cans
- Automotive fluids and fuels
- Lawn and garden items including fertilizer, pesticides and weed killers
- Pool chemicals and additives
- Vanishes, strippers, turpentine and stains
- Glues and epoxies
Items NOT accepted include:
- Asbestos / Arsenic / Cyanide
- Business / Commercial waste
- Chemicals not in original containers
- Medical waste / Infectious waste / Sharps
- Nuclear/radioactive waste
- Propane and butane cylinders
- Radioactive Materials
- Tires and trash
- Unidentified chemicals