Do I have to schedule a pick up for my house?
YES. We will not collect from homes that are not scheduled.
Can I use the HHW Solutions pick up service for my business?
NO. Our licensing only allows for residential household service.
Is there a limit of items that can be set out for one pickup?
- Fluorescent light bulbs: Minimum 1, Maximum 8
- Used motor oils or antifreeze: Minimum 1 gallon, Maximum 2 gallons
- Paints and supplies; Pool & Household Chemicals: Minimum 1 gallons, Maximum 4 gallons
- Household Cleaners; Pesticides & Fertilizers: Minimum 1 items, Maximum 8 items
- Household Batteries: Minimum 1; Maximum 20
Are there items HHW Solutions cannot accept?
- Asbestos / Arsenic / Cyanide
- Business / Commercial waste
- Chemicals not in original containers
- Medical waste / Infectious waste / Sharps
- Nuclear/radioactive waste
- Propane and butane cylinders
- Radioactive Materials
- Tires and trash
- Unidentified chemicals
Do I have to label my HHW items?
YES. All items must be in their original containers or clearly labeled. Unknown substances will not be collected.
Can I mix my items to save room in my containers?
NO. Never mix chemicals. Chemical reactions might occur that could result in danger to the homeowner or HHW Solutions collection personnel